Fridays might actually be one of the hardest days of the week to get through. This is coming from someone who absolutely despises Mondays.

With the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.

Yeah, that much.

Fridays move ever slow slowly, and I tend to have to fake being busy most of the day. But don't tell that to my boss.

So, anyway. On lunch today, I had to stop at a Walgreens near my office, so I decided to pick up some index cards so I can do some "line for scene" exorcises this weekend. What is that, you may ask? Well, it's an exorcise to help work out major areas of plot in your writing. I got it from author Holly Lisle, who does some wonderful writing workshops at her site. The Plot Clinic she has that guides you through that exorcise was well worth the ten bucks I spent on it. Overall the Clinic was such a help, that I plan to use the exorcises to go through the book I'm currently trying to write. Hence the index cards.

It should be interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...