Happy Belated Zombie Jesus Day!

There's a lot out there I just don't get. From Cracked.com I found the "10 Lamest Dinosaur Names". Which in and of itself, wouldn't be bad. I mean, there's odd names. But nothing, to me, beats Erectopus. Yep. Erectopus. I wish I was making that up. There's just... something wrong with that?

How wrong you ask? Well... do an image search. Aside from Chuck Norris (Which... kind of bothers me in an obscure way...), there some... interesting imagery from Japan. Which is less surprising and more disturbing.

I'm a big admirer of Japanese culture, but some aspects of it are a bit odd.

Thankfully, Safesearch does block said image, but Cracked had it posted. And I cannot unsee it. Brain Bleach didn't work.

Oh why didn't it work...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...