I am SO not a car guy.

That doesn't mean I can't appreciate the neat or, in this case, damned odd...

I went to grab some soda for lunch. As I was driving down the road, as you do in a car, I was passed by this old car. Like I said, I'm not a car guy, but being an amateur history buff, I know the major styles of cars over the years. This was VERY boxy, so I figure '40s. Safe assumption.

Except, I noticed a (seemingly) non-sense bumper sticker. Then it clicked: that looks like the weird plates you see on European cars in the movies. So, y'know, it's GOTTA be right!

*cough*

Anyway, once that clicked, I was coming alongside the odd vehicle and noticed something even stranger!

THERE WAS NO DRIVER!

Okay, so there was a driver, but in the passenger side. Freaky. I know I'd probably have trouble overseas on the roads, because I'm used to the heathen way we drive here in the States, but to drive in a European, or at least British, style car over here from the passenger side... that must be surreal...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...