Yeah, yesterday was full of sucktitude.

I spent most of the day in a sleepy haze, and ended up working an hour overtime because I just couldn't concentrate. I think I went to bed at 9 last night.

Y'know, when I was a kid, I used to get so pissed about having to go to bed at 10 every night! But I'm not tired! And yet... I'm 31 now. I can barely stake awake on my own after 10. It's amazing what happens as you get older.

Also, been toying with the idea of trying out Adobe AIR for development. Found a nifty Twitter client, called Twhirl, that works fairly well. I don't know. Every time I look at something for development, I keep going back to Python, which is an awesome language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...