From MacJournal

So, I’ve been using my Mac for just about everything except games for almost two months now. It’s not exactly a transformative experience, but it’s nice. It’s faster, certainly prettier, than any of my Windows boxes. Hell, it makes my work computer run like a 486 trying to run XP.

And it’s not exactly a snappy machine to begin with.

But it’s certainly a pleasant laptop to use. I’ve found two new apps, For pay sadly called Story Mill and Mac Journal both from Mariner Software. Story Mill has actually been a boon for my writing, which I’ve been doing for an hour a day, mostly. A couple of days were missed because of family or exhaustion.

Now, I fully admit, my word count should be much longer, but considering the definite lack of words previously, I’m not going to be too hard on myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...