Something I'd Like To Try

As you may have noticed, y’know, assuming anyone is actually reading this :), I’m one of those wannabe writers. As an experiment, I’ve been taking an hour after work to write. I average somewhere close to 600 words a day, which... isn’t great, isn’t crap either. As an experiment now, I want to try and do a small story every day here. This may or may not actually work, but it’s one of those things I was thinking about on the drive to my writing spot.

I WANT to say that I’ll have something every day, but until I get moving, I’m not sure I can guarantee that. Crappy attitude? Maybe. But it sure as hell is more realistic. Especially considering that I was planning on writing an entry a day here to begin with. Look how well that worked :P

But, there it is. I’m trying really hard to get my writing to a level where I can at least have people like to read it, and I figure this might be a big help. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...