What's the sitch?

        Wow. That does it for Chapter One of the story I’m tentatively calling “Adventure”. Yeah, I know, not very original, but it’ll do for a place holder for now. Monday, there will be another story, but I’m not sure if it’s going to be from this one, or another I’ve been working on that’s been lying kind of fallow since I started this experiment. I’m proud of how that one started out, and I’ve got a nice chunk of it written, so there is a built in buffer.

        As far as this whole thing goes, I’m pleased with how it’s been working. It’s been keeping my writing on a (mostly) daily basis, and that’s always a good thing. I think I’m sticking with it. Saving the weekends for situation updates, normal-like (mostly) blog type fodder. I’m not gonna say that I won’t miss a day occasionally, but one of my goals is to work a buffer into things, which is why I’m considering posting on the other story as well. Not sure, you’ll know on Monday, I guess :)

        Believe it or not, this is exciting for me. I’ve been trying for years to shoehorn a writing habit into my life, and starting this blog has been just the thing I needed. So, I’d jut like to take a few words and say thanks for reading, and I hope you’ll keep following along!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...