Planning

Okay, here's what I've figured. As this new "Ghost Story" is the third story, I'm going to shoot for four rotating stories. Not sure what after Ghost Story (yes, I suck at naming), but I do have some portions of a sci-fi idea written. Not really sure yet.

That should do two things: help keep my juices flowing and keep things fresh here. I've been tagging each post by the story's temp name, and assuming I can come up with a final name, they'll be tagged that way eventually.

I'd also like to try and break the stories up into chapters for the next round, so that might mean shorter durations between the different blocks. We'll see.

Okay then! Please let me know your thoughts, what you like, what you don't, any glaring plot holes or continuity errors :) All I ask is keep it polite!

Thanks!
~Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...