Still alive.

Well sorta. I was at Wizard World this last weekend. It was fun, but really tiring. Kinds tossed me off my game. I am actually still writing. Unfortunately, it's the sames story I started this weekend. Yeah. I won't call it block, because I know what I want, it's just not coming out on the page right. Happens. Plus, with this being the 4th of July for us in the U.S., things are really low key as many businesses are running on a short week, including my own day job.

Anyway, these lame excuses are my way of saying sorry for no posts (quiet Adam), and I'll most likely be back on the wagon by Monday. I'll keep hammering on what I've got going, and post either when its done, or on Monday. Which ever comes first!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...