You may have noticed....

        Okay, for those of you curious, a week ago on Thursday, I got laid off. AS you can imagine, I wasn’t feeling all that inspired to write anything. I am feeling better now, but I’m also looking for work. While I expect (as always) to be back on track, I’m also hoping to do some job interviews. So keep the fingers crossed.

        Also, as much as I’m not comfortable with the whole self-promotion thing, if anyone out there has need of a writer for something, please drop me a line! As much as I enjoy the whole computer thing, I do want to write, and no matter what I’m writing, it’s good practice for the craft. I need examples for my clip file and all that, too.

        My next thought is I’m going to find an editor to go over the first parts of my stories. I know that we’re supposed to edit our own stuff, but I’m not sure I’m good enough to really recognize what need editing yet. Eventually, I’d like to get there, but for now, I want help.

        Other than that, that’s what is going on with me. As you saw yesterday, we’re back with Hitomi and C.J. for now, so enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...