Update

        Hello all. Just a quick post-story note. Tomorrow we’ve got an interlude, then on Monday a new story starts. The only other thing I wanted to mention that November is coming up, and yes while saying that may make me Mr. Obvious, November is also NaNoWrimo.

        That’s right, National Novel Writing Month is here again. This year, I plan to join, if I can. I’m not sure yet if I’m starting something new or keeping with Adventure Inc, which I would like to do. I’ve gotta hit the NaNoWriMo forums to see if that works.

        That’s all to report for now, as usual, I welcome your feedback. I’m not writing in a vacuum here, so please, let me know what you think! Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...