Stalling

        Hey everyone! No story today, as my brain is currently reading TILT. However, because I don’t want to disappoint my fan, I’m sharing a plot outline. Okay, maybe “outline” is too strong a word, but when I write, I tend to just sit and write. A full story outline wouldn’t survive the first chapter! Anyway, here you go. Story should resume as normal tomorrow. Thanks for your patients!


Title: Play Date


Synopsis: While finishing a date on the beach, CJ and Mitchell are attacked by a robot sent by Anubis of the Fourth Reich.

Key Points:

  • CJ’s physical strength

  • Mitchell in “real” danger for the first time

  • “Because I think I’m in love with you, you idiot!“

    • Too soon?

    • Just right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...