Tags Ahoy!

        Hey there!

        I spent a while last night re-tagging the story posts. Adventure Inc is now tagged as such, with each also tagged as “Book I” and then broken up into the smaller story tags. The “Fast & Loose” set are tagged as such, too, but since it’s just one story (so far) that’s the only way it’s tagged. I’ve also added a label list, which lists all the tags that I did.

        Hopefully, that should help a bit. I wanted to arrange the tags so that they’d be in story order, but you can only do it two ways. I’ll keep looking into it. I’m also taking a look at ways to segregate the stories. Since Goggle’s Blogger lets you have multiple blogs, I might separate them, but I’m not sure yet.

        That’s all for today. Like I said, we’ll get back to story on Monday, if I decide I make any more changes to the blog, I’ll let you know!

        Take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...