Update 2

        Okay, apparently, I lied about posting twice more last week. Does it count is at the time I wasn’t? Well, either way, I do have a target. I’ve been working pretty diligently on an earlier project I started here, which is the old “Untitled” project I had a while back after the first round of Adventure Inc.

        
        I was pretty consumed by Adventure, that I let that one lie fallow, when I really shouldn’t. So, that’s what I’m going to next. This week, I’m going to work of re-tagging the archives better so that it’ll be easier to find the various parts, and in order. With all of that in place, we should be all set later this week,or first thing next.

        
        And this time, I’ll post twice more with updates.


        Maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We lost one of our cats today.

Investigations

You don't tug on Superman's cape...